Thursday, November 27, 2008

Success in your Pocket

Success in your Pocket
By Santhanam Nagarajan

M R Kopmeyer, in his book, How you can get richer, quicker suggests us to write down our ideas in 3 x 5 cards and carry them in our pocket. Ideas in 3 x 5 cards are for re-reading and study.Frank Bettger in his book, How I raised Myself From Failure to Success in Selling reveals his pocket reminder technique: I made up a 3 x 5 card, a pocket reminder, for each one of my subjects, with a brief summary of the principles. The first week, I carried the card Enthusiasm in my pocket. At odd moments during the day, I read these principles.

Edison had a sign on his laboratory wall which read- There is a better way to do it Find it

All successful people used to have pocket reminders and motivational slogans.We can write down success techniques in small cards and carry them wherever we go.

The catch words should be as brief as possible. I have prepared a list of pocket reminders in just three / two words. The list is given below:















































No comments: